We are commited to ensuring that your personal information is gathered, stored and used with your trust and safety in mind.
When do we collect, or ask to collect your personal information:
- When you place a booking online we transfer your name, email and telephone number onto our internal bookings diary.
- We will collect your personal data when you choose to sign up to e-newsletters on our website, www.grumpysleeds.co.uk.
- When you fill a comment card in we also ask whether you would like to join our e-newsletter database.
- When you place an online booking with us we will send you a confirmation email letting you know that we have received your enquiry, within this email you will be asked whether you would like to join our e-newsletter database.
- Our website does not collect personal information from you or your computer when you simply browse our pages. We will not know or collect your name, e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you.
When you visit a page on our website, we do log certain communications, technical and operational information and compare it with other similar technical information. This non-personal information is gathered and held within our website’s CMS and also within our Google Analytics account. We gather and use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet our customers’ needs.
Where is your personal information held and what is it used for:
- When you fill in our online booking form we store your personal information on our secure online bookings diary which is stored on our personal company cloud. We store your name, email address and telephone number so we can respond to your enquiry or contact you regarding your booking with us.
- If you choose to ‘opt in’ to our e-newsletters via our website or booking confirmation email, your name and email address will be added to our marketing list, which is held within our Mailchimp account. Mailchimp is our trusted e-newsletter software provider, you can read their privacy agreements by clicking here.
- If you choose to join our mailing list you are agreeing to let us email you directly with news stories, product information, offers, events and promotions. We promise to only email you from time with relevant content that we think you would be genuinely interested in.
- The personal information you provide is only used by us and is not shared with any third parties.
- If you do not ‘opt in’ via our confirmation email, your personal information will not be held in Mailchimp and we will not contact you via telephone or email for any other reason then to discuss your booking enquiry (in the circumstance of an enquiry being made).
How to access or delete your personal information from our email database or bookings diary:
- If you have previously signed up to our e-newsletters and no longer wish to receive our emails then you can opt out immediately by clicking the ‘unsubscribe' link in the footer of any of our previous e-newsletters. You can also contact us via email@example.com or call us on 0113 345 2525 and your personal data will be removed within 7 days.
- If you have previously made a booking enquiry with us and wish for us to remove your personal details from our bookings diary then you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 345 2525 and your personal data will be removed within 7 days.